At home pamper session

With the January blues bugging the life out of everyone I thought it would be nice to do a post about resting, relaxing and pampering ourselves!



In box number one (sounds very game showy doesnt it lol) is my christmassy candle that i got from my bestfriend, smells lovely and festive (think cinnamon lol) there is also my beauticology decadant chocolate shower creme and white chocolate body butter. The other cream is a gorgeous smelling hand and body lotion, smells divine (think passion fruit lol) i got this in a set by soap and co for Christmas.

In box number 2 is my mineral peeling gel, i got this for christmas and really like it, it is meant to be used as a cleanser, but i use it before i put my face mask on to get rid of dead skin. The face mask in the picture is my go to mask! It is a bargain at 99p from superdrug, and my face feels super soft once ive used it. The other half always comments on how glowing my face is after lol (bless his cottom socks ai) i have sensitive skin and find this does it wonders, doesnt break me out which is always a concern.

Finally in box number 3 is all of my bits and bobs that i use to do my nails, the cuticle oil, nail file & buffer came in the soap and co set with the hand and body lotion in box 1. There is also my OPI nail envy which im swearing by at the moment to help repair my nails from damage after having acrylics on a couple of months ago. The other polish is my city blackout by NYC, i think black is a staple polish colour for winter and wear this all the time.

As a busy mummy to my lovely toddler and working during the week to i always find it a must to have these random pamper evenings!

So if this post does one thing i hope it persuades you lovlies to grab at least an hour for yourselves tonight and give yourself a midweek pamper session!

Go on girlies you deserve it!x

2




2 comments:

  1. Love this post. Love abit of pampering.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds solo nice, I haven't had a good pamper in such a long time! :(

    MyLushBox | YouTube

    xxx

    ReplyDelete