OOTD: Thomas land

Welcome back o faithful readers :) Im sorry for my absence in blog land and everything else at the moment. I have got some personal issues im currently sorting out. However I am back today with a quick OOTD.

We took Freddie to Thomas Land at Drayton Manor on Friday. He loved it and I would recommend it to all mummys and daddys with little Thomas the Tank Engine enthusiasts lol. The weather held up and we managed to dodge the light showers of rain by using the cute Thomas themed soft play.

I wanted to be comfortable as we were going to be on our feet all day so I opted for this comfy casual outfit.

I wore my Maroon blazer from River Island. I love this blazer because it is so versatile. It can be dressed up or down and is super comfy. Two pockets either side for your phone etc. I hate fake pockets.
Underneath is a white top with mesh detailing up top. Its an old one so unfortunately I cannot remember for the life of me where it is from and the labels are washed out lol
On the bottom are my denim jeggings from Dorothy perkins. I love these jeggings. They are so comfortable and flattering.
Finished off with my Maroon converse from JD sports.



0




0 comments:

Post a Comment