The Mummy Tag



I have spotted this post floating around on numerous other mummy blogs and thought it would be fun to do a post on.

1. Are you a stay at home mum or a working mum?
I had my heart set on being a stay at home mum when I became pregnant with Freddie. However circumstances changed at I returned back to work shortly before Freddies 1st birthday. I actually enjoy it this way. I am a nanny and so I get to spend time with Freddie whilst working on some days and he gets along really well with the 2 boys I look after. I am a very lucky working mummy.

2. Would you have it any other way?
Of course I would love to spend all of my time with Freddie but I am glad that he sees me going to work and gets some understanding of a work ethic. I have always been brought up to work hard and I hope he gets that.

3. Do you co-sleep?
Freddie will be turning 3 in a few weeks time and we have never co-slept.

4. What is your one must have item for your baby?
I would say when Freddie was a baby the sleeping bags were a must have item. Freddie was a little wriggler and was forever kicking his bedding off so at least with his sleeping bags I didn't have to worry about him being cosy and warm during the night. I also think it helps them feel secure.

5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I would like another 1 or 2 children.

6. Date nights. How many do you have per month?
We have gotten really bad recently at spending time together just the two of us. Its easy to get into a routine of putting Freddie to bed and getting on with housework and slipping on a DVD on. We probably havent been out on a date at all this month *covers face* 

7. Your child's favourite show?
Without a doubt Freddie could watch Thomas the tank engine all day, everyday. He is a big fan and loves everything Thomas related.

8. Name one thing you brought before you have baby that you never used.
Its very cliché but it has to be clothes. I went totally over bored (despite all of the advice we given) and brought tons upon tons of clothes for Freddie, and because he was born at 9lb 40z alot of the tiny bits and pieces he never even got to wear.

9. What is your child's favourite food?
Freddie loves pasta pesto and would it eat it all day for every meal if we let him.

10. How many cars does your family own?
One.

11. Weigh gain, before pregnancy, during, after & now?
Before falling pregnant with Freddie I was always 'big' and like most mums once that pregnancy test turnt positive I was under the misconception that I was 'eating for two'. I gained tons of weight during pregnancy, but am now proud to say since having Freddie I have lost 6 stone.

12. Dream holiday with the kids?
Freddie is not a massive fan of the heat (as i pressume most little ones arent) so it would have to be somewhere with a lovely beach and sea but also lots of activities to keep him busy.

13. Dream holiday without the kids?
Bora Bora is up their on my bucket list. It just looks stunning!
(id probably have to sneak Fred in though couldn't imagine a holiday without him lol)

14. How has your life changed since having children?
My life has a direction and a positive purpose since having Freddie. I wasnt on the best paths before hand and now everything I do is done to better his life and give him everything. I have grown up so much and also found out who the important people in my life really are.

15. Finish the sentence "It makes my heart melt to see ..."
Freddie growing into a loving intelligent little boy

16. Where do you shop for your kids?
If I something nice I grab it so Freddie has clothes from Primark, Next, Zara etc. I do find it really difficult to find nice boys clothes I think the market is definitely aimed at little girls.

17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
I am not a big make-up wearer at all, but for skin care I adore the cucumber clay face mask from superdrug. Its amazing.

18. Huggies or Pampers?
Neither - Freddie has been been in pants for around 8 months now but before that I swore by Asdas 'Little Angels' nappies. I found them better than the name brands and cheaper.

19. Have you always wanted kids?
yes - I am a very homely person and have always wanted to be a mummy :)

20. Best part about being a mummy?
Watching Freddie grow and develop into his own little character amazes me everyday. Teaching him things and of course the love he gives and his special mummy cuddles :)

I tag all the other mummys reading this, please leave links below if you have completed this tag :) x




0




0 comments:

Post a Comment