'Lemin drizzle' homemade hair mask


A couple of months ago I had half of my hair dyed blonde in a bid to gradually get some pastel shades flowing threw my locks for summer. Now I had heard all the information about how dry your hair can get from bleaching but deary me I was not prepared for how damaged and brittle my hair would become. I am partly blaming the bleach but in all honestly I am majorly blaming the shampoo & conditioner combo I have been using to keep the blonde, blonde. 

I am on a budget so decided to do some research into some products I could find at home in order to make my own home made hair mask & from this has come my lemon drizzle hair mask.

You will need:
The yolk of one egg
One or two cups of milk depending on the length of your hair
2 tablespoons of olive oil
A squeeze of honey
The juice of half a lemon


Now there's nothing fancy to this, you literally put all of the ingredients into a bowl (I use a measuring jug to make it easier to pour on my hair) give a good mix with a fork or egg whisk and apply to damp hair.

Work in from root to tip and I then cover my hair with a shower cap and leave it for half an hour.

Top tip: rinse off with cold to luke warm water because you do not want scrambled egg in your hair if you use hot water lol

I'd love to know if you guys try this out and what you think of this recipe. If you do drop me a comment below x
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment